Recruiting Associate - Logistics/Transportation
Carrier One is looking for an experienced logistics Recruiter to join our team! This position will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and sourcing qualified talent in the transportation industry by using different recruiting outlets and resources. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of developing relationships, building a pipeline and going above and beyond to find top talent. We are seeking an outgoing individual with a true passion for connecting with people and pushing for success. You are in the driver's seat of building the company's dynamic workforce.
- Work with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs; review strategy and description for each role posted.
- Identify, attract and source talent using multiple recruiting outlets (ATS, Social Media, Networking).
- Prepare and maintain all job descriptions and manage all job postings.
- Use both active and passive techniques to engage with candidates; including using LinkedIn/ Indeed and by connecting with passive candidates through networking.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process including resume review, phone screens, on-site interviews, and offer letters.
- Update the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) on a daily basis and manage all flow of communications with candidates and managers.
- Initiate the onboarding process with the Human Resources department, IT department and Managers on all approved hires.
- Participate in career fairs, job fairs and professional events to connect and build a recruiting pipeline.
- Review and improve the recruitment strategy of the company and make adjustments as needed.
- Manage and provide weekly metrics on recruiting numbers/process/strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with all employees and managers to better understand all departments and recruiting needs of the company.
- 2-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, goal driven, and team player mentality.
- Ability to think and react quickly while maintaining a high rate of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, with the ability to independently set and communicate goals.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workable preferred) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience hiring for transportation/ third-party logistics (3PL) preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Competitive salary and total compensation package.
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays + 15 days paid time off (PTO) per year.
- No waiting period for Health Insurance benefits.
- Medical/Dental/Vision: 75% company sponsored and employer IRA Match.
- Short Term Disability and Group Life Insurance policy: 100% company sponsored.
- Fun company culture, casual dress, and brand-new office space!
Carrier One is a proud equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.