Finance Manager - Truck Sales
We have been retained to hire a Finance Manager. This position will be placed with an aggressively growing leasing and financing company and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of internal and external financing. The Finance Manager's main responsibility is to ensure performance of the dealerships' in-house financing operations, including building relationships with lenders. The candidate should also be able to quickly and efficiently match up individual customers' credit and payment needs with available financing programs.
Essential Functions and Duties/Responsibilities:
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Ability to work with lower credit borrowers and lenders that are experienced with this type of borrower.
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through proper federal, state and corporate channels
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments
- Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the accounting department
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs
- 2-4 years of experience in truck finance preferred
- Ability to negotiate and customize service to match the client's needs
- Familiarity with the local lending sources strongly preferred
- Must be ethical w/ strong references and self-motivated
- Knowledge of title, lien position, plates and 2290’s strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills to work with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task when necessary
- Good follow up on denied candidates knowing this may be a source of future deal flow.
- An industry leading salary
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- IRA savings plan with company match
- Opportunity to advance with an aggressively growing company