The Recruiting Advisor is responsible for growing our Owner Operator fleet. We are looking for someone who enjoys sales, has the confidence to field recruitment phone calls, answer questions from current drivers, review background reports (MVR, PSP) and takes responsibility for retaining the best drivers in the industry. This position plays a significant role in driver selection and application processing.
We want the Recruiting Advisor to be aggressive and competitive in nature while still being able to thrive in a team environment.
- 1-2 years of transportation recruiting experience
- Knowledge of Flatbed and Owner Operators is preferred
- Experience with Tenstreet ATS
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to think and react quickly while maintaining a high rate of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, with the ability to set and communicate goals
- An industry leading compensation package including salary + performance incentive paid weekly
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays + 15 days of personal time off per year
- No waiting period for insurance benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision: 75% company paid
- Short Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance: 100% company paid
- IRA savings plan with company match
- Opportunity to advance with a strong and growing company