Carrier Sales Representative
We are actively seeking a Carrier Sales Representative to add to our team! The Carrier Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with various transportation providers and will negotiate rates to procure transportation for all customers. In this role, you will be the expert on brokering freight within the carrier network and providing best-in-class service. As a skilled negotiator, you will have the ability to make an immediate impact in this face-paced environment, while, building your book of business. If you are a savvy sales person ready to take on the brokerage world, then we want you!
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Sales mentality with a sense of urgency to "close the deal."
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with heavy inbound and outbound call volume.
- Motivated and self-driven with ability to "think on your feet" in high stress situations.
- Strong ability to connect with others and stay focused on the big picture while working on the details.
- Teamwork mentality and ability to stay positive in a challenging environment.
- 1-2 years experience in Logistics.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays + 15 days paid time off (PTO) per year.
- No waiting period for Health Insurance benefits.
- Medical/Dental/Vision: 75% company sponsored and employer IRA Match.
- Short Term Disability and Group Life Insurance policy: 100% company sponsored.
- Fun company culture, casual dress, and brand-new office space!
Sarisa Freight Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.